Sunday 1 September 2013

All about this blog.


Hi, my name is Kei, and I am an amateur horse player.
This blog aims at introducing Japanese horse racing, or KEIBA, from my own perspective.
Actually, there are lots of Japanese sites to talk about Japanese horse racing, but they are written in Japanese, which is not a good idea to welcome new horse players who cannot understand Japanese. I googled days and nights to find out Japanese horse racing sites in English but I could not make it. I reached some websites but they are official or seldom updated. Then I said to myself, “Why don’t I start my own?
What I want to post on this website is:
  1. My memory of a horse, a race, a jockey, a trainer, an owner, or whatever mainly in Japan.
  2. My review of a certain race.
  3. My own forcast of a certain race.
My effort to find out KEIBA sites in English has been useless so far, so if you happen to know one, please do let me know and share the opinion together!
Thank you very much for your visit and hope you a good luck in the next race!

No comments:

Post a Comment